* To give users the best vision so that they can focus on the job, the face shield has the highest optical properties (Class 1) in tests of spherical refractive power, astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion.
* Includes front and lateral impact resistance.
* Made of extrusion grade poly carbonate with very high mechanical strength, the face shield can withstand the impact of a 6 mm nominal diameter steel ball striking it at a speed of 120 m/s.
* According to the testing method of European standard, heat one end of a steel rod, 300 mm long and 6 mm nominal diameter to 650 ℃. Press the heated face of the rod against the surface of the sample for 5 seconds. The face shield shall not ignite nor continue to glow.
* Ideal protection against chemical splash,impact and dust.
* Complies with ANSI Z87.1 and EN166 standards.