The Privacy Policies implemented apply to the following topics:
Internet Address (IP address)
Credit Card Payments
User Account Termination
Internet Address / Access
1) LAKsafety Products may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a time stamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
2) LAKsafety Products promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
3) When finished with collected data, LAKsafety Products promise to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
1) When you arrive at our website, LAKsafety Products may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
2) LAKsafety Products will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
3) LAKsafety Products cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a user’s session. Although unlikely, LAKsafety Products will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
1) When you submit personal information to LAKsafety Products by filling out any online inquiry forms, user registration or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
2) All personal information received is retained for LAKsafety Products to fulfil the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
3) Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
1) In some parts of the website, LAKsafety Products will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond LAKsafety Products without your express permission.
2) LAKsafety Products may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, LAKsafety Products will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
3) LAKsafety Products may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration, sales and marketing purposes only.
4) LAKsafety Products promise not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, LAKsafety Products reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. LAKsafety Products may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
Credit Card Payments
When you submit your order, you will be redirected to our Credit Card Payment Gateway (‘CCPG’). The CCPG will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to the CCPG over the internet. At no stage in the ordering process do we give the CCPG any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system. The only exchange of information from us to the CCPG is your order total and your session id. The only exchange of information between you and the CCPG should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details. When the payment has been successfully received, the CCPG will send us a receipt number.
User Account Termination
When your user account is terminated, we will retain your user details within the online system for a period of no longer than 6 months. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable.
Privacy and Security Policy Updates
This Privacy and Security Policy supersedes and replaces all previously posted Privacy and Security Policies. LAKsafety Products Information Services reserves the right to update this Privacy and Security Policy to reflect any changes at any time.
448 total views, 3 views today